Saturday, December 1, 2007

Yay!

I've been wanting to start a blog for a couple months now and, after becoming a vegan over two months ago, I finally have become a blogger! I'm a freshman in high school and became a vegetarian about 2 1/2 years ago. I know, the transition was kinda fast, but I'm so happy as a vegan and have never felt better!

I'm a total "foodie." I love to cook for myself, as well as my family (I usually cook dinner for them once a week) and I absolutely LOVE baking! I guess it all started when I was little and made my first batch of peppermint brownies, but who cares. Oh, and I can't forget the fact that I love to eat. Despite all this, I'm still obsessed with eating healthfully, with the exception of dessert which I MUST have every single night. But hey, dessert makes you happy, which must be good for you!

I tend to not follow recipes exactly, which often results in a completely different dish altogether and that's how a lot of my meals come together. My goal for this blog is to post at least once a week, but will probably post more often than that. I hope you all will enjoy this as much as I will!

No comments: