Sunday, December 23, 2007

What is Wrong with People??

This make me sick beyond belief. I absolutely could not believe it as I read it and began to break down and cry. I never ever wish ill on others, but I can honestly say right now that I hope who ever killed this poor tiger suffers for it. I find this to be horrifying and it's another ones of those things where I cannot understand how a living being could be capable of doing this.

I do have photos but I absolutely cannot bring myself to post them today. Hopefully I'll get around to it tomorrow, but I am not concerning myself with that right now. I'm very sorry to bring you such depressing news right before the holidays and I do hope you have a good holidays-of-choice. Unfortunately, this is the truth in the world, so please just hope that these killers are brought to justice.

No comments: