Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

What a better way to celebrate the holiday than with a Jack-O-Lantern! But this isn't just any Jack-O-Lantern, it's one made from the PPK's Pumpkin Pie Brownies, of course. I hope everyone has a fun (and safe) Halloween!

Oh, I almost forgot! What's Halloween without costumes, right? I think I'm going to dress up in my usual "witch" costume (really just me dressed in jeans, a corset, and wearing a witch hat, but it counts, right?). What is everyone else dressing up as?

P.S.- Tomorrow is also a special day for two reasons. I'm curious to see if any of you can guess both reasons why.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those brownies look delectable! I love anything with pumpkin in it =)


Sadly I'm not dressing up. I have no costume and since I just moved, it is hard to make plans. Maybe I can scrounge around and find something.

Vegan_Noodle said...

Your pumpkin pie Jack-O-Lantern is the perfect way to celebrate Halloween.
I am being lazy and not dressing up at all. Unless I come up with something really last minute with stuff I have at home.
Oh, and my guesses are 1. it's world vegan day and 2. it's your veganiversary??

Vegan_Noodle said...

Dang, I just scrolled down and saw you recently celebrated you veganiversary... so I change my guess to.. .it's your birthday!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

AMAZING brownies!!!!!!

Your costume sounds great!! No dressing up for me this year - just celebrating my brother's and sister-in-law's birthdays and watching horror films.

Tomorrow = end of MoFo?? Your birthday?? Saturday?? Haha, I give up!! :-D

Anonymous said...

Such cute and festive brownies!

My guess for at least one of the reasons is that it's World Vegan Day? Maybe?

Rose said...

Very cute idea with the Jack-o-Lantern brownies :)

I'm guessing tomorrow is a special day because it's your b-day??