Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Shall Return

Just posting to let you all know that I won't be posting again until next week since we're leaving for Florida tomorrow morning. I can assure you, though, that my next post will be filled with beautiful pictures of nice, warm sunny weather. Truth be told, I'm just happy to be leaving the 5-10'' of snow and single-digit degree weather we've been having here in Chicago. Oh, and I'm hoping to be able to eat at Sublime (an all-vegan restaurant) while I'm in the area. Guess we'll just have to wait and see, so 'till then- toodles!

1 comment:

Vegan_Noodle said...

Have fun in Florida! Hope you get lots of sunny, warm weather! (and hopefully some good vegan food as well).
Also, if you stop by my blog, you'll see that you won in a random drawing (although your guess was 2nd closest!).... yay!