Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy 2008

Happy (late) New Years everybody!

I hope everyone's year has started off great and, if you make them, good luck on your resolutions! Personally, I hate New Year's resolutions because I never ever follow through with them and I seem to accomplish things more when I don't feel I need to. I remember that every year from the ages of about six to eleven, I would make the resolution to stop biting my nails; wouldn't you know it- the one year I didn't make any resolutions, I stopped biting my nails for good! But that's juts my personal experience. Whatever gives you motivation is great.

I'll have pics tomorrow from last night's dinner, which was awesome, so be patient!

P.S.(does this really apply to blogs, or only letters?)- Everybody must see "Sweeney Todd"- this movie is truly excellent. Now, I understand I'm a little bias considering I've been in love with Tim Burton and Johnny Depp since I was three years old, but still. Oh, and Helena Bonham Carter was OUTSTANDING! It's a little bloody (though it's ridiculously fake looking) and quite depressing, but I think that's what makes the movie so wonderful. It truly got me thinking about human nature, which is impressive since most of the dialogue is in the form of singing. Sorry for my little rant- I'm just in love with this movie right now!


No comments: